Renovation and demolition sites
A wide range of waste components are generated at renovation and demolition sites. The Finnish waste legislation has set strict targets for the recycling rate of construction waste. In order to achieve these targets, particular attention must be paid to source separation of waste. Our waste management services can operate even on tight schedule, and the operational model of our service is designed to support the operation of construction sites, anticipating future needs.
We offer solutions such as:
- Waste management solutions
- Minimising mixed waste to reduce costs
- Collection and recycling of windows and doors
- Appropriate collection and treatment of hazardous waste
- Separate collection of different waste components (metal, stone, concrete, insulating wool, plaster, etc.)
- Sorting and supply of recyclable material for reuse
- Appropriate collection tools, e.g. skips and window holders
- Contractual waste collection and transport solutions
- Modern and state-of-the-art waste management in accordance with regulations
- Digital shipping documents required by law
Whatever your waste management needs for a demolition or renovation site are, we will provide the best service solution to fit your needs!